Monday, February 2, 2009

Accountable Monday

Hi all,



Quick post tonight as my eyes are tearing - I'm so tired. Here's a rundown of today:



Breakfast: Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal

















Snack & Lunch: Photo'd together as I was on the ball last night.

Chicken Breast on Body Wise bread with a little mustard. Not bad, but it fell apart.

Activia Yogurt

Pretzels

Reduced Sugar Chocolate Milk (only 100 calories!)


















After Work snack:

Apple Bran muffin

















Pre-workout snack: Lara Bar - Caramel Brownie - freakin' good
















Killer workout. Although I got measured for the first time in 10 weeks and was about the same. Even my weight is the same as early November. I think the trainer was annoyed but in a good way. I also purchased another 20 sessions ($800 plus tax :( )



Dinner:

Chicken Breast and Low fat cheese grilled on Body Wise Bread (I'm loving how low cal it is - although it's so light in flies out of the toaster)

3 Spinach Bites
















Tiny Snack:

I found these little chocolates - 70 calories, but just enough sweetness.





I just realized that this was the first day I photographed EVERYTHING I ate....way to be accountable!

No comments: