Saturday, February 7, 2009

Weigh in day

Last week: 218.9
Today: 217.4

Not bad! I've worked hard this week (although, as usual, not as hard as I could have).

Sorry I haven't posted. It's been a rough week outside blog-world. Work has been extra busy, I've had a few after-work social things and my good friend is going through a major personal struggle I can't find a solution for.

Today I am going to get my hair done. It will take 3-4 hours for a colour, trim and blow-out. I have a slot of hair. Tonight I have a friend's "wedding celebration". My best friend's lil sis actually. She was actually married a year and a half ago and she was hiding a pregnancy and it was a quick wedding without a lot of her friends. I guess that's irritated her so she's rented a room at the Mandarin for her friends. It's awkward because she didn't invite her sister (my friend), but did invite her other sister and sis-in-law.

I'm hoping it goes ok. She wants everyone in formal wear which I think is awkward for the friggin' Mandarin. My only dressy skirt is a bit big, but I wasn't about to buy a new outfit.

Anyway, buffets are hard. My plan is to have brothy soup, peel and eat shrimp, raw veggies from the salad bar and maybe a chocolate covered strawberry (or two). I will eat a LOT of shrimp.

Anyway.... I tool a ton of pics that didn't get posted this week, but none yesterday :(

Here is yesterday's quick run down:

Breakfast:
1/4c Egg Creations cheese and chive
1/4 Simply White Egg Whites
1/2 chopped veggies
Dole Fruit cup

Lunch: Red Lobster - Broiled Sole, Broccoli and 1 cheese biscuit. I only had broc as a side knowing I love the biscuits. My fave Rad Lobster meal is coconut shrimp (the worst thing on the menu), but I wasn't tempted!

Snack: Kit Kat Senses. I got a coupon for a free one from Shopper's Drug Mart. It was 170 cals and pretty yummy. Lunch didn't keep me full so I really enjoyed this.

Dinner: Subway - Grilled chicken on wheat with lettuce, cucumber and fat-free honey mustard

Dessert/Snack: 4 little Laura Secord Chocolate Bars (for 200 calories).

So kind of a mixed day, no exercise, but I was on track with calories and had a good amount of protein and veg. Too much chocolate, but what can you do?

Now I'm off to try and get at least an hour walk in. It's decent outside and I'm listening to great podcasts on the ipod.

No comments: