Saturday, February 7, 2009

I survived a buffet (more or less)

Hi again,

Today was super busy, but pretty fun. Here's the recap...


Breakfast:

2 slices Bodywise bread (love the stuff - 90 cals for two pieces!)

1T Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter

1 Banana























Then I went for an hour long, fast paced walk. I listened to Jillian Michael's radio show podcast - time flew. I always thought I was a Bob girl, but maybe not...


Snack:

Pear

Cheese





Off to the hairdressers to get my hair coloured and blowed out.

Lunch:
Bagelful and chocolate milk -- I had about 6 minutes.



Okay -- so now it's time to get ready for the party. I went to my friends house and we got all the stuff wedding for her "wedding reception" at the Mandarin. I didn't have the soup I planned on having. I stuck manly with shrimp and veggies (I didn't eat that bean salad because I saw the pool of oil leaking out of it). I had two plates.



And of course...




Now, I think I survived that okay. Going home everyone got little loot bags that included these cookies. I know they were 180 cals each! I don't know what happened, but I ate two :-(

1 comment:

Shhhhh said...

Sounds like you did pretty good.

Oh, those evil cookies! You'll need another walking date with Jillian for that.