Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another weigh in

Hi all.

Sorry no post yesterday.



I was a little disappointed in the scale (again). I'm 218.9 - down only half a pound. I exercised (either 45 minute walk or hard core at the gym) 7 times. I only did weights twice though so I don't think I built any muscle. I think I have to focus on my carb and sodium intake. Well, my overall junk intake I guess. I did stay under 1800 calories each day to "overeating" isn't the problem.



I did do a heavy grocery shop Friday and have lots a new options. I still will be having a lot of prepared food but I will try to keep things a bit more balanced.

Below is my food from yesterday - sorry the formatting is off. I'm on my way out, so I don't have time to figure out what happened...

Here's one of my god grocery finds:





Breakfast:
Egg Creations Cheese and Chives, chopped veggies (zucchini, peppers), 2 slices of Body Wise Bread and a little ultra low fat Becel. All that food for 200 calories! I was stuffed BUT I didn't really notice how much sodium is in Egg Creations.


Lunch: SmartOnes Santa Fe Rice and Beans



Followed by a marshmallow chocolate heart





Snack: Another sodium-fest. Sour cream and Onion Rice chips (Blue Menu). All these were only 100 calories.



Dinner: Carrots, 2T Hummus, 1 slice Body wise Bread, 1/2 can tuna, 1/2 T of light mayo and 1 ounce of light marble cheese. Oh, and one dill wedge.




Dessert: Cadbury Cream Egg - I forgot to take a pic.

So about 1500 calories. A good amount of protein and not too much fat but still a little too much "junk"

2 comments:

Bre said...

Congrats on the loss! Great job!!

H-woman said...

A loss is still a loss, no matter how big or small. =)