Sunday, November 2, 2008

About me

Things I Like:
Food (duh...specifically junk - fast food, chocolate, cookies, iced tea)
Lush Cosmetics & other luxury (read "over-priced") bath products
My house and dreaming about what it would look like if I had money
TV (way too much...NCIS, House, Bones, How I Met Your Mother, anything on HGTV)
My job (I work as a project manager in a communications company)
My friends - you'll hear a ton about them!
Musical Theatre
Spcrapbooking
Reading (especially the Romantic suspense genre...think Suzanne Brockman)
Clean sheets
Getting my hair styled
Shopping
My family and extended family
Hollywood Gossip

Things I'm not too fond of:
Tomatoes
Fruit in general (I know, shame on me, I'm trying)
Driving
Hot drinks
Buying pants
Jazz
Epic movies (I guess I have a short attention span)

No comments: