Friday, November 7, 2008

Getting Ready

So it's 2pm and I home for the day. I still have some work to do, but I'll probably wait till later. My presentation went okay. My boss and boss's boss kept interrupting which was making me nervous. The kept adding detail that was to be discussed later. Oh well, at least it's done.

No exercise yet today. I was too nervous for my presentation to go for my walk. I don't blowdry my hair (as it just frizzes out - I prefer to let it air-dry), and I was concerned about showing up to presentation with wet hair. I'd have to wash it later in the morning you see...

Anyway onto the food:
Breakfast:
Strawberry Bagelful
Yogurt
Banana
Total - 380 cals

Lunch:
A turkey/ham wrap at work (was brought in for the presentation - I usually don't get food at work - this was just a weird week)
I'm guess this was 450 cals - it was quite big and had mayo on it -- still the healthiest looking one I could find

Snack:
Praeventia dark chocolate cookies - 150 cals
I couldn't help myself - I skipped dessert at lunch even though they looked soo good - there was nothing small and I'm too self conscious to cut one in half - silly I know. I really wanted a treat.

Has anyone tried the Praeventia cookies -- crazy good!

http://www.praeventia.ca/en/

Anyway -- I have a little cleaning to do before some shopping.

Did I mention I'm having a baby shower here Sunday?

Happy Friday!

No comments: