Thursday, November 13, 2008

what a week

Sorry for taking a couple days off blogging. I've been so busy and so tired.


Exercise:
This has been a really good week diet-wise. Monday to Wednesday I got up at 6am to go for an hour long walk. Actually, I got up this morning too, but it was raining so I watched TV *blush*. I did go to the gym though - 20 minutes on the elliptical before 30 minutes with my trainer. I did so many squats I may not be able to walk tomorrow.

Food:
I've been having sandwiches -- very rare for me. I never buy sandwich stuff. I don't really no why, other than the fact that as a single person I have to eat the whole loaf before it goes bad and I get sick of the same sandwich. Regardless, I've enjoyed this week's sandwiches very much. I did have a few too many snacks Monday, but ate within my calories. Tuesday I saw a movie and brought my own sandwich (dinner) and snack. I ate very well yesterday. Today was tricky as we had a pizza lunch at work. I choose the veggie option and only had 2 small squares - no idea on the calorie amount though.

Life in General:
Like I said, busy week...sadly, it's mainly been work. Monday I went to my parents for dinner. They just came back from vacation. We ordered Swiss Chalet Festive Specials! I had mine with a salad (instead of their super-yummy fries). I wish I could find the nutritional info for their stuffing. I shared the chocolates with my friend Jenn and her son. Later in the evening we went vacuum shopping (for Jenn). Tuesday was the movie - Madagascar 2 - again with Jenn and her kids. It was ok. Last night I was a little stressed from work, so I stayed in.

Anyway - that's it for now. I'll post on the weekend - some pics too! Saturday is weigh-in day. I'm so curious!

No comments: