Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Morning

So...it's only 7:45, so I don't want to write the day off yet, but I didn't get off to the greatest start. I set my alarm for 6 ( like I try to do a few times a week), so I could go for a walk. It was raining though, so I went back to bed. I know I could have walked in the rain, but it's cold and still pitch black at 6 and I just didn't want to do it.

I don't know how I'll fit in exercise today now. I'm off to work shortly and the straight to a b-day party tonight. It's for a kid and the menu is spaghetti, meatballs and cake. I'm going to try and resist the cake and eat low cal the rest of the day.

For breakfast I had:
single serve box of Rice Krispies
small banana
1/2 cup 1% milk
1 tbsp light chocolate syrup (just for fun)

I'll be hungry in a hour, so I'm going to bring a snack pack of full fat cheese (90 cal) and a fruit cup for snack. I think I'll do a slimfast bar for lunch (rare that I do this).

Anyway, have to run now. Have a good day!

No comments: