Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bye Bye Christmas

So...small confession...I'm afraid of my crawl space. Under my stairs in the basement there is a rather large crawl space. With a flash light I can look in and see that it is clean and safe, but I don't go in. Anyway, I tell you this as I have to keep this blog short...my friend is coming over to put my Christmas decorations away :-)

Yesterday was great until the late evening when I had about 225 extra calories. It wasn't horrible though as I did get a work out in.


Breakfast:

Total Cinnamon Crunch w/ skim milk and half a banana


Snack:

Apple & Cheese String


Lunch:


Bagelful, Activia Yogurt, 1 tbsp walnuts and half banana




Snack:


100 Calorie Dipps granola bar (I should NOT have these in the house, but so far I've controlled myself


Dinner:


Stuffed fish, broccoli and cheese and Blue Menu 4 Rice w/ beans



Snack:


Vitamuffin and Skim Milk




Extra Snack:

2 100 calorie snack packs and an After 8 Straw


Total Calorie intake: 1750

I went to the gym and burnt 400 calories on the Elliptical


Talk to you later...

No comments: