Saturday, January 17, 2009

weigh in day

Highest Weight: 257
Current Weight: 220.2
Loss last two weeks: 6.6


It's weigh in day.

So the scale said 220.2 - not bad for 2 weeks.

My last "official" weigh in for BLBE was 2 weeks ago and I was 226.8 so that's down 6.6.

I need to get it out of my mind that I "cheated" and weighed myself last week and was 221.5.

I also need to forget that on Nov. 21 I weighed 215.3 - stupid December.

Anyway, here's how things went yesterday:
Breakfast:
Half a Blue Menu multigrain bagel with flax (85 calories per half) with 2tsp of Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter (58 calories). 3/4 cup of fruit.


Lunch:
Low Fat Veggie Lasagna (270 calories)
2 pieces of Dark chocolate (80 calories)

Exercise: I'm a freak - I knew I would go to the gym so I went for a 45 minute walk. It was -10, but it wasn't too bad. I included a 10 hike through a snowy field.

Snack (aka lunch #2):
Lentil Soup (150 calories) and the other half of my bagel


Dinner:
Pad Thai left over from Thursday - still so yummy (340 calories)

Snack:

100 calories snack pack of cookies and light hot cholocate made with skim milk

2 comments:

Bre said...

I had a "stupid December" as well.

Congrats on the loss!!

Crystal said...

Your meals look good ... where do you get the Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter ??