1) Sometimes those smushed up letters that you need to decipher to leave a comment on a blog are hard to read
2) My neighbours didn't recognize me when I said hello while passing them on a street. They're strange
3) I had a bad work day and a bad food day - coincidence?
4) I'm excited for Lost tonight - it will be the first time I watch it live. I've watched the past 4 seasons on DVD over the past few months
5) When I look at my blog, sometimes the first part I can't see until I scroll down then up again. I realize that previous sentence makes little sense.
6) "Smushed" doesn't pass spell check
What Maintenance Looks Like, Charted Edition
13 hours ago