Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday

Hi all,

Today was a crazy, crazy day. I knew work was gong to be busy, so set the alarm for 6am. I had a shower and made Chocolate Peanut Butter pudding (it's really oatmeal). It's light hot chocolate, light peanut butter and oats. Yummy and filling.

I got to work and before I made it to my office somebody approached me with a problem from over night. Oy!

The morning flew by, but I had a cheesestring at some point. Lunch was a Oatmeal Slimfast bar on the go and an Activia yogurt with some walnuts.

Just before leaving work, I opened a peanut CLIF bar. Pretty good - much better than the carrot cake. I ate it as some fuel for the gym.

I worked on the Elliptical for 20 minutes (250 cals) and then met with my trainer for 30 minutes of hell. Squats, lunges and free weights. I actually didn't feel that great (in comparison to normal), so I'm going to have to eat better before my next session.

I came home and pan fried a salmon fillet (Blue Menu honey mustard). As a side I had 2 servings of Simply Stream/Green Giant Broc and Cauli in cheese sauce. It was all really good.

Finally for dessert, I had a chocolate/marshmallow Santa. They are only 100 cals - from Laura Secord. My mom gave me 8 of these yesterday. I guess they were extra stocking stuffers.

Anyway - it's 8pm now and I think I could go to bed now.

Tomorrow I have another hell day at work including a customer meeting at their location. I'm meeting a friend for a movie (Bride Wars - her choice) and then a late birthday dinner with some friends.

Saturday is weigh-in day. I'm so happy I haven't peeked at the scale all week - I'm so curious. So far I'd give this week a 7 out of 10 - including a bonus point because it's my first week back "on pogrom" after a 6 week detour.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I love chocolate and peanut butter ... I've never thought about putting it with my oatmeal. It sounds super yummy, I'm going to have to give it a try :)